After a week "the Ocean" didn't make me rich.


Of course not, I didn't expect that either. There are some dollars left over from pinging & trackbacks, but this didn't make the pig fat. Now the ocean is idling...

I did the wrong thinking.
Not totally wrong, I have 180 blogs with kinda good posts in it. That will count for future use. But thinking to slap adsense on each blog and hope people are clicking was wrong. Totally. I reading more and more about SEO, and that adsense thing only works if people are willed to click the ads. And the few that actually clicked, came from the pinging sites I guess.

Wrong equipment?
Maybe, maybe this didn't work out because I used the wrong equipment, and by that I mean my one computer at home.
The "fashion" blog do well, 1-2$ a day. The content is not better than in the "ocean" blogs, but the promotion of the blog. A cronjob is set up, wich ping every 10 minutes to multiple services. The "ocean" blogs get pinged very slowly from home. Imagine every blog get's pinged every 10 minutes (have to be from different IP's), the calculation is simple: 180blogs*1$*30days.
But nobody says that this will work out, so I don't put much in right now. Anyway, I have already an Idea how to do this with no costs: Free web space (180 different!) + 180 free cronjobs. Much work.

Still not useless!
Some blogs are already indexed, and much will follow I guess. Like 5ubliminal wrote "These sites are like wine. Aging them only gets them better." So I leave the "ocean" alone till I need them.


Currently my plan is this:

  1. Finish "Shameless Blogger Creator" (will be kick ass)
  2. Sell some copys, make some money
  3. Reinvest this in hosting and domains
  4. Set up some good keyword related websites
  5. Promote them Whitehat & Blackhat style, compare what works.
  6. Let you know about how things work out ;)
That's it, over and out.

0 shameless Comments: